8.16.2009

Going Private

I am not sure why I made my blog "un" private, but for a few reasons I have decided to make it private again. If you like to peek in on our family from time to time leave your email address and I will send you an invite. If you have been invited in the past I think you are automatically reinstated.

11 comments:

Laura Hesemann said...

We want in!

allyn said...

put me on the list, please.
it has been too long since i checked, but i was hoping things went well for you and the move.
bytheway-aron wants one of those vans so bad he can almost taste it. i have been against it because i just can't imagine parking the monster, but it may become a necessity. i would love to come see you, too. we may be planning a trip up that direction in the spring. could we put you on our list of stops?

erin said...

i assume we are on the list - but remember us just in case!

Jessica said...

I was b4, but just incase jhurst1@hotmail.com

how is Boston treating you? I keep meaning to call you. AZ is HOT, but it is okay, not sure yet if we will stay. we will see :)

Brooke Eriksen said...

me, me! brookeeriksen@yahoo.com

Melissa said...

Me too, please. mokroy@hotmail.com I'm acutally glad you "un" privated it just so I could catch up. I'm so impressed you can blog with your busy life.

ashley said...

we love checking in.
cward17@triad.rr.com

Babbel Family said...

Make sure we are on there...sarahbabbel@gmail.com

Jaimers said...

Yes, please! doggett@talktalk.net

Kristyn said...

Make sure we are on your list. kzhendrix@yahoo.com I love finding out what's going on in Boston. And good news (if it happens), Jason said there is a conference in Boston he is thinking about going to...I think in the spring. I'll let you know.

bottoms family said...

We would love to be on your list! I hope~ We love to have updates!