8.19.2009
Babes at the Beach
So this little tent makes going to the beach possible with the girls. It just pops out on its own and it is ready to go. Throw down a few bumbos and hand out the pretzles and the babies are good to go. I forbid the big kids from entering with their sandy feet and it seems to work out pretty well. We had a little beach playdate, and it was finally so hot that swimming in the frigid water was actually refreshing instead of horrifyingly cold. While we had a good time, you wouldn't believe what one has to haul to the beach for 6 little kiddos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
we need to get some good towels and one of those for mexico! i think snacks would help too!! great ideas!
What a good mom you are! I don't know if I could handle taking 6 kids to the beach, let alone any where else. Your girls are getting so cute!!!
brilliant!!! that tent looks like a life-saver. where did you find that? that does seem to be a pretty crowded beach/lake for a monday night.
Post a Comment