8.13.2009

The Zoo

So we decided to check out a local zoo not too far from our house. It was definitely smaller than what we are used to and the kids were not as gracious about it as I would have liked. I don't know what the animals were thinking by not doing tricks for us as we walked by!

Unfortunately it was a very hot and muggy day, but we did get to see a bird show which was pretty cool (until they forced us through the gift shop to get out.) Despite their complaints, the kids had a good time and were able to see at least a few interesting things.
Several people did compliment the kids on their good behavior. I should be more grateful and maybe lower my expectations for perfection are a little unrealistic... But the best part of all is, thanks to the local library program we got in free.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: