We took a break from the water and strolled down through Quincy market. (If I was more up to snuff on my history, I could tell you the significance of this particular market:) But they sell lots of touristy stuff that my kids tried really hard not to want.
And back to more water fun. This fountain shoots up a ton of water. The kids played and played.

4 comments:
Hope you don't mind me commenting =). I LOVE Quincy Market! Your pictures are making me miss the ocean for sure. And I'll admit it, I'm having stroller envy right now =).
Looks like so much fun! LOVE the new VAN... congrats!
Yeah, new stuff. I just had a feeling you had posted. I love the stroller and the van! You deserve everything. So glad your friend came to visit too. Phillip gets lots of vacay. I'll have to wrap up this nursing thing and head East. :)
Post a Comment