The excitement began with a ride on a shuttle from the parking lot to the park. I think the kids associate airplane rides with shuttles, so they were thrilled. I was amazed how many hands on activities they had for the kids. It was not as fun for any of us without Moss there. This was definitely a "Fenberg" style event. There were several different groups playing music, displays of handcrafted goods, and of course bbq and cotton candy. Fortunately the lines were not too long, except for the face painting and balloon twisters (which I was glad to skip).
Here is Jake digging for an arrowhead.
Digging for Candy


5 comments:
Looks like a ton of fun! I'm so sad we weren't able to make it this year. Miles was just too sick to go.
I love your blog!!! It's so cute! Your kids are adorable too. I love how I can see a resemblence of you in them. I'm excited to keep up on what's going on in your life. Thanks!
Love the new backgroud. Tell Moss good luck today! I'm sure he'll do great.
Looks like fun! Wish I would have gone.. Your a good Mom! Very brave! Cute pics by the way! :)JessB
I DO recognize that dress! So fun! You have such a beautiful family! I am excited to get to hang out with Moss tonight and I am keeping my fingers crossed for the SF fellowship! :)
Post a Comment