9.20.2008

And More Fun



Of course the day was not complete without the consumption of cotton candy. It is amazing how much kids love this stuff.

Anna is always up for a chance to be with a horse. I imagine someday she will find a way to have one of her own. (but for now our new little Froo Froo will have to do.


We finished up the day with a hayride.

Brooke is growing up, and I was glad that I didn't lose her. She did have to endure being buckled in her stroller for a short period (while I finished the basket), but then she realized it was better to stay close by and have her freedom. Anna and Mary were great helpers which was very nice.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jessica said...

i wish we would have gone, that looks like so much fuN!

Lise said...

Wow, that festival looked like so much fun. Good luck with the puppy, I hope that it works out well. I am so scared of having to train a dog while I still have kids 2 or under. Congrats on getting rid of the pacifier. We are still needing to cross that hurdle. I can't decide to tackle that first or potty training. Definately got to get busy before the baby gets here.