Just when I thought I would have all 2 year-olds, they turned into capable kids. It is so nice to have them be able to run around outside together and just play.
is that a picture of Mary or you at age 8? She is so you, I love it. Fun pics, and love the dog. My kids would love one, I keep saying I will get one as soon as they are ready to pick up the dog poop. :) I want to see pics of you pregnant. Loves!
3 comments:
So cute. I absolutely love fleece weather.
Well Tamra, it is still weird to think we have children. They are growing so fast. Hurray that they can play. They are so beautiful.
Autumn
is that a picture of Mary or you at age 8? She is so you, I love it. Fun pics, and love the dog. My kids would love one, I keep saying I will get one as soon as they are ready to pick up the dog poop. :) I want to see pics of you pregnant. Loves!
Post a Comment