So ever since Brooke was born she has been my hobby. She is still really busy, but today she took a really long nap and I actually had time to do a project! This is called a "tag" blanket. I think it originated from the fact that most babies will spend their time sucking on the tags of their stuffed animals and blankets. So I made this for my friend and thought it turned out cute. It is only about 14" square so the baby can carry it around without a lot of hassle. Plus as you can see my embroidery machine is up and running and I didn't break one needle on this, Hooray! (Sarah, no peeking). I am making the most of the second trimester and enjoying having some energy back. I figure that if I want anything for the girls when they are born I had better get started now:).
9.03.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
OH that is so cute! I love it!
turned out cute! i like the name addition - and where did you find the white ribbon with pink flowers? it was on ellie's first ribbon blankie and i can't find it anywhere! she also had yellow and orange ribbon that was the same...if you find them, let me know!!!
Way cute!! I meant to ask you if your machine got fixed right---so happy for you!
Very cute! I also thought your vacation sounded very fun. It looks like you made some forever memories as a family--that's what it's all about! :)
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! I love it! Okay, so now that it is working are you ready to start charging? PLEASE figure out how much you are going to charge...I have things I need embroidered!!!!
Too cute. I love it. That is definitely cute enough for a Babbel girl. :)
So cute Tammy! I can just picture Sarah Goodfellow rubbing it between her fingers...maybe you should make them for adults too!!
That is SOOOO cute!
no credit for the idea??? Harsh!
:?)
David
I love this blanket because the baby can choose which texture she wants to rub between her fingers. If it's not too much to ask, the next one you make, take pictures and post the instructions.
very nice! sweet zebra print and adorable ribbons. congratulations on getting some energy back. i can't imagine getting having any energy in your condition.
Ok, Andrea's comment is KILLING me right now...hilarious! Let's make a tag blankie for Sarah and give it to her at the reunion.
Post a Comment