My sister and I had a good laugh at this conversation. It is amazing what kids catch on to, and understand at such a young age. I am still not sure when Mary picked up on this.
Mary: When you grow up you are going to have to take care of everbody.
Christopher: Yeah, I will have to work like 24 hours a day. Well, maybe 12 or 11.45hrs.
Mary: Well, at least you won't have to go through the pain of giving birth!
3.12.2008
Enlightening Conversation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is hilarious! I have a new section on my blog, about funnies my kids have said. If I write them down I remember them longer.
you have to love kids! ellie has started to immitate our actions more and more - it is actually quite funny. scotts comment though - was that we are now going to have to watch what we say very carefully. i am sure we will not be careful enough ... but why not try!
it was great to see all of you this past weekend. i hope the flight home is as peaceful as the one out to az.
Post a Comment