The traditional Valentine's Day dinner served at Fenberg Family Fine Dining. This has become the kids favorite tradition. They talk about it all year and absolutely love it. Moss makes a fabulous waitor with a very interesting accent. Moss scored big this year! He really thought ahead and brought home this delicious bouquet. Of course the kids were sure it was for the whole family, so I reluctantly shared. It was perfect. I am not a big fan of flowers (especially ones that have been marked up for the occasion) so Moss was creative and came up with this fun idea.
I love the whole Valentines Fine Dining Dinner!!! What a fun tradition! You look great Moss! Oh, and aren't those edible arrangements the best? I actually prefer my $80 to be spent on real flowers that die in less than 3 days...er, wait.
3 comments:
Oh my word I got one of those once and it was my favorite. Good move Moss.
Those are the best! I once ate the whole box of chocolate dipped apples because...you know, well, it was HEALTHY!!! Hahaha!
I love the whole Valentines Fine Dining Dinner!!! What a fun tradition! You look great Moss! Oh, and aren't those edible arrangements the best? I actually prefer my $80 to be spent on real flowers that die in less than 3 days...er, wait.
Post a Comment