2.05.2010

Not babies anymore...




Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Jessica said...

They are getting SO big!! Such cuties! Can't wait to see you in April!! :)

erin said...

ok -- a little mary and a little anna? am i wrong??

either way -- they are adorable!

allyn said...

they are sooo cute. i have a friend with twin girls at the end of the line. they were three years old and still referred to as "the babies". there is no way i was calling any of mine "the baby" when they were that age (probably because there was always a younger one), but c'mon...THREE.
i bet you are having a blast with them, though.

Mike and Steph said...

They look like giants compared to Madison! I just want to pinch their cheeks! Good chatting with you today!

kelie said...

They look like Brooke! Don't you think? I bet they are DOUBLE TROUBLE!

Angela said...

I agree with Kelie--I totally see Brooke. I still can't begin to imagine. wow.

ashley said...

they look a bunch like brooke. how adorable!!