2.26.2010

Fun Videos


This is Brooke trying to make her order for her Crepes. It was so funny.
My little kitchen helpers. I know they are not dressed, but it seems I just have to wash their clothes if I put them on them, so only on special occasions do they get to be dressed:)

4 comments:

Holly said...

Tammy, your kids are too cute! I love the clip of Brooke ordering her crepe.

Goodfellow Family said...

how do you get anything done......so dang cute...we need to catch up......lots to catch up on, I'll email you the details.

Andrea said...

I like your new approach to laundry! That would be my take on it if I had a set of twins too!

Mike and Steph said...

Best videos ever! Look how busy those babies are! Oh, and Brooke...Mike and I were laughing at that one, how cute can she be? Love the videos. Keep 'em coming!!!