I went out with a group of resident wives for the monthly Food n' Friends gathering and this is what the kids were up to. Can you tell we are all ready for warm weather? I must say it was a nice night, but not that nice! Not to mention the water was freezing, but of course kids could care less. They had a ball getting all wet. (And yes, the pacifier in Brooke's mouth makes me cringe.) Jacob spent the other afternoon pouting because he couldn't go swimming at the local outdoor pool after we played at the park. C'mon summer!
3.12.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Children are so funny! I'm such an Arizonian that I can't even venture outside for too long right now. I bet it's nicer there, than it is over here! I waited and waited for summer last year and it never came. I'm not getting my hopes up this time!
The girls are getting SO big!! And we are SO ready for summer too:)
Wow, Tam, you have been a busy girl! I love all the updates and the cute pics! Hopefully we'll see you guys soon!!!
Jacob, I have been pouting too! I WANT SUMMER!
Post a Comment