3.12.2009

2 Months old

The girls are now over 2 months old. They are healthy, happy little girls. At their check up they both weighed ove 9 pounds and are 21 inches. They seem to be getting into more of a routine and sleeping better at night. We are really enjoying them and are still in disbelief that we have been blessed with both of them.

Aleia

Lillian

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Andrea said...

They are looking so much alike! Did you ever find out if they are fraternal or identical?

ashley said...

they are very cute!
ashley and clyde

Amy Lee said...

I had to laugh when I saw that your babies are now at 2 months old 9 lbs and 21 inches long. Lise's baby came out at 9 lbs 13 oz and 21 inches long. I bet is is nice to have visitors to help hold babies and play with the kids.