2.06.2009

The Poor Tired Daddy

This is how I found Moss last night after feeding one of the girls. I had a good chuckle. The poor guy really is sleep deprived these days. I knew it was bad when I found his clothes piling up on the floor beside the bed (definitely not typical). I thought Angela would like to see how well here wonderful gift works. (We might need another one, but in blue:)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Angela said...

That is AWESOME--hahaha! It reminds me of those credit card commercials....diapers $14....baby crib $150...Moss sleeping with the pink lavendar eye pillow...PRICELESS!!!!! Thanks for the good laugh;)

Babbel Family said...

LOL- Poor guy!

Phillip and Lisa Hill said...

I'm glad to see someone else is embarrassing their husband on their blog. Jump on the train. It's fun.

Toad said...

That's soooo sad. It's so hard to be that tired!! Hopefully he feels better now :0)

Megan said...

Tammy, hey it's Megan Stevenson from NC. I was blog hopping and saw your blog. I can't believe how big your kids are getting! Your girls are gorgeous! So fun to see friends from long ago! Hope all is well. By the way, how do you know the Beechers? We were in the same ward a few years ago in Ohio. What a small world.