2.01.2009

Miracles have not ceased!

I witnessed what some may call a small miracle, but I say it was comparable to moving a mountain. This morning as we all got ready for church, a 2 hour process on most ocassions, for everyone to be dressed, fed, brushed, and buckled with a church bag in tow. This morning due to feeding the babes we only had an hour and much to my happy surprise the kids were awesome. Each of the kids dressed themselves, Anna dressed Brooke, and Mary helped with the babies and I had actually packed all the essentials the night before. Needless to say I was very grateful since it was my first time getting everyone there alone. They were so amazing that I had to take a picture (for those future not so pleasant mornings:).

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Andrea said...

WOW! That is quite the accomplishment! We recently switched to 11:00, and I found myself with an hour to spare. Now instead of ponytails, the girls get ringlets all over their heads! HaHa!

Melissa said...

Oh My Gosh! You Had Twins! Congrats. I clicked on your link from Brooke's blog. I'm so glad it's not private right now! It's so fun to see how your family has changed! Best wishes with you new little ones. Melissa Clevenger

Phillip and Lisa Hill said...

I'm so glad the girls are helping. It will just get better and better hopefully.