Moss started bantering with Brooke over whose babies the girls are and Brooke finally declared, "No Daddy. I got them from Mommy and the doctor!" There is no doubt that she feels very strongly her place in their lives. She really adores them and is sure she can meet their every need, whether it is feeding or burping them or getting them a pacifier (which is what they need for sure). She is such a fun girl to have around.
Holding Lillian
With Aleia
(what regression?)
(what regression?)
Holding Aleia
8 comments:
Ok I am still laughing about the binky comment...What regression??? Oh you crack me up. So fun to see pics of the little ones.....ar you still sane? I don't know how you do it. :) Loves!
The two little ones make Brooke look so big! Are you remembering to have fun in all of this? (Sometimes I need to be reminded!)
Those pics are precious! You have such cute kiddos! xx
K- such a cute picture.
Oh Boy - You're brave letting her hold the baby in the tub. Gotta love those green pacifiers!
She definitely looks like the proud mama!!;)
So cute! Gotta love the regression.. So funny! :)JessB
I love it!!! It's good to hear that you have a little helper around the house! Your babies are adorable!
Post a Comment