1.04.2009

News Flash!!!


The long awaited day finally arrived for Anna. She was sure she was the only kid in the whole first grade to never lose a tooth. She refused to have her tooth pulled, so last night as she fiddled with it, it finally fell out. She jumped up off the couch with a whoop. She was also thrilled to discover that the one next to it is also very loose. Congradulations Anna!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Brooke Eriksen said...

WHAT!!!!!! The girls were born! I go away for a week and look what happens! I am so glad they are here safe and sound!!! Can't wait to meet them! Ashley is still in LONdon but I bet you aren't thinking about housing this minute. They get back this week and I will get you in touch. Your girls are DARLING!! Congrats!!! And tell Anna we are excited for her too:)

Daniel said...

Congradulations Anna! Now Nora is going to feel left out since she is in 2nd grade and has not yet lost a single tooth or even have one start to loosen up yet. Compared to our late blooming Nora, Anna is looking mature for her age!