We started off the day with the heart theme hairdo. The girls loved having the hearts in their hair. I was barely quick enough to keep Brooke from running away from me. You gotta love other people's blogs- so many ideas!
Can I just say the novelty of classroom parties has totally worn off?! How is it that I am such a sucker? How many times will I run around with two little bedraggled kids, a stroller basket full of who-knows-what, and be incharge of the games before I will finally say no??? First we hit Mary's class party. Brooke was perfectly at home at the party. Where there are sweets, there is Brooke.After a quick visit to Mary's class we headed down to see Anna and to join in her festivities. Brooke went around scavaging everyone's candy valentines much to Anna's horror. Fortunately they had names on them so they could be returned.
As you can see, Brooke did not come off empty-handed! This girl is definitely an addict. Is it me, or does it seem like candy never goes away? I swear we have been loaded up with candy since Halloween!

1 comment:
ZERO COMMENTS!!! okay-so you seriously went to everyone's class with brooke and the babies? you are blowing my mind, man. it would seem that you are definitely cut out for this kind of mania.
Post a Comment