The girls are now two weeks old, and somehow it seems like they have always been here. They are still quite demanding at night, and I am not really sure how we will survive without Grandma Carolyn here. But despite their nightly habits, they are adorable and sweet and we are really enjoying them. Fortunately they are quite happy and very tolerant of the affection they receive from their siblings. They are quite oblivious to all the ruckus that goes on around here and can sleep through anything. And until they can communicate otherwise, we will have fun dressing them and taking their picture together!

5 comments:
They could not be any cuter!
They sure do LOOK identical! It was good to talk to you today Tammy! I need to call you more often...
I can't imagine all the work you are doing. Your kids are going to bow down to you when you are older and honor your name.
It doesn't surprise me a bit that the older kids love them so much.
So Sweet!
Post a Comment