Last Saturday was a beautiful day, and so Moss and the kids finally got to finish the tether ball project that has been in the works for a while. The kids had a great time helping Moss, as well as getting wet and dirty. We put it in the backyard, and we all love to play it. I love warm weather. I love bare feet and playing in water. I love my kids being outside together running around. Maybe someday I will again get to live where there are mild and short winters.
1.09.2009
A warm and wonderful Saturday
Last Saturday was a beautiful day, and so Moss and the kids finally got to finish the tether ball project that has been in the works for a while. The kids had a great time helping Moss, as well as getting wet and dirty. We put it in the backyard, and we all love to play it. I love warm weather. I love bare feet and playing in water. I love my kids being outside together running around. Maybe someday I will again get to live where there are mild and short winters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
wouldn't that be a dream!
So glad you got it done! Hopefully we will too someday:) So I have been thinking about you (in awe of all that you are doing) and I realized that you have 6 children under the age of 8.5--wow--I definitely think Lisa is right. I'd say the title of "super woman" wouldn't even be sufficient!
I'm so jealous!!! We have piles of snow outside our house. I do like the snow and my kids love to bundle up and play, but when it's cold outside, a nice warm day sounds so wonderful. Hope all is going well with your twins. They are adorable!!
What a wonderful addition to a wonderful family!! It's amazing who you find through the blogvine! This is Adam & Kelly Housewright, your old home teacher from the Bear Creek Ward. You guys have a beautiful family and we are so happy for you. We are expecting a little girl (also to be known as Brooke) in March!
Keep in touch...
do you think moss could post a tutorial on how to do the tether ball project? emma got a "kit" for her birthday that is still not completed. i guess i am just waiting for a tire to fall out of the sky for us to use. do we need to go buy a wheelbarrow?
Post a Comment