12.28.2008

We Love our Sisters

Mary and Lillian
Anna and Aleia

Grandma Carolyn, Brooke and Lillian
Grandpa Glen and Aleia (the real reason the girls were born so early is so they could see their grandpa before he had to leave to go home after Christmas)

5 comments:

Phillip and Lisa Hill said...

You are so fast with the post. I'm impressed. I'm kind of chuckling to myself you had to go to the OR, considering you used to going to family practice doctors for your OB care. So happy all went well. Congratulations!!!! Now the fun begins. We are all here to help.

Phillip and Lisa Hill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kelie said...

Yeah! Two babies...my head is spinning. You are wonder woman.

Heather said...

These are some of the sweetest pictures ever! Congratulations, Tammy and Moss! They are absolutely beautiful. I'm so glad that they arrived safely, and I hope you are feeling okay. What a wonderful Christmas present. I can hardly believe it! I'll just be praying that you can get a little sleep--that would be a bonus, wouldn't it?! :) Our thoughts and prayers are with you!

Lise said...

So 4 kids with birthdays in December! I sure feel for you, I can barely manage to get anything together for Nora's birthday 6 days before Christmas. The babies are so cute! I sure hope you can find a little time to enjoy them. I am so impressed with how much you have kept the blog updated. It is great. I need to get going on ours.