12.25.2008

Totally Spoiled

I was totally spoiled with wonderful and needed gifts. Of course there were many adorable and pink outfits for the littlest Fenberg girls. I really can't believe that I am going to start all over, and with two at that! Somehow it is just too much to wrap my mind around.
Many of the women went together an purchased me this beautiful glider chair that came with a ottoman as well. (It had to be put out of sight due to the fun the kids were having on it:). I was also given a darling new infant seat so that we can actually get home from the hospital once they are finally born. I think we are set and ready to go, now if they will just be born! Brooke keeps telling me she wants them to come out. We'll see if she changes her mind...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Grygla Family said...

that chair is beautiful - and functional. i sat in my sisters at her house over Christmas in NM and loved it. I should have invested in one with Elizabeth...and then with Brennan, maybe the third one will be the charm and I will finally get a nursing chair. nursing on the floor in the middle of the night just is not fun! can't wait for more pictures!