After what seemed like forever to me, the girls are here safe and healthy. They were born Saturday, December 27th. Because of possible complications they were delivered in the OR, which was not my favorite, but worth the safety of the babies. The delivery went as smoothly as possible and both girls were born without any complications or problems.
On the left is Lillian Charlotte, she weighed in at 5lbs 5ozs and is 18 inches long. On the right is Aleia Caroline, she weighed in at 5lbs. 6ozs. and is 19 inches long. Aleia was born first at 1:21pm, followed closely behind by Lillian who was born at 1:23pm.
Needless to say everyone is very excited to have them here.

17 comments:
Yippe they are finally here! They are BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I can't wait to see them! Congrats.
Congratulations! I am so excited for you that you have beautiful, healthy babies. We can't wait to meet them.
They are so cute! They look so perfect!! We're so happy they are here:)
I had no idea they were bound to come so soon! How early were they? They were good sized twinners too! Congrats Tammy & Moss!!
WOW! Congratulations! They are precious! I hope you are doing okay wish you a speedy recovery!
Oh they are so sweet! Congratulations! Looks like you had a great shower too!
They look great!!! Now, don't forget to take time to breath. And don't be afraid to ask your visiting teacher to come over for a few minutes so that you can take a shower. We want before pictures of your belly!!! The names you picked are beautiful, but how do you pronounce Aleia's name? Are they identical or fraternal? Do you feel like you have been deflated?! After your milk levels out, I bet you will be feeling great! Take care!
hey there- congrats!! hope you are healing well and getting lots of help!
CONGRATS!!!! I am so excited for you guys and really glad that they are both healthy and strong! What beautiful baby girls~ You must be proud! We can't wait to see them!!!!
Love The Bottoms Family
I was also wondering how you pronounce Aleia's name...My middle name is Lei, prounounced by us as "Lee" but a lot of people pronounce it as "Lay" like the Hawaiian way to say it.
Ok - I am going to laugh, Lillian...I hope you got that from my suggestion of Lilly?!?!? Anyways, I think Elizabeth is no longer going to be able to be called Ellie - your dad will NEVER keep them straight. I mean Scott and Jason are not even close, but he already calls Ellie - Lily. At least he will get one or the other with whatever he says!!! He did say it would be fine though - he was soooo happy to be there with you guys. Anyways, hope you are doing well. Congrats...we will talk to you again soon! luvs and congrats to all.
yay they are here safe and sound......so excited for you guys and also really tired for you as well. :) Dang I wish we lived closer so I could help. I will call you tomorrow. Loves and Congrats!!
Congrats. They are beautiful.
Congrats!!, We are so glad everything went so smoothly for you, the girls are adorable.
Hooray! Congratulations! So glad they are here and healthy. They are beautiful. Hope you are feeling okay and have a speedy recovery. How did you decide which one was Lillian and which one was Aleia? Best of Luck!
tammy--you are amazing... youknow, you don't HAVE to blog two seconds after giving birth to twins. take it easy.
the girls are beautiful, but i am a bit bummed you didn't use my name suggestions. maybe next time.
Congratulations! Wow, you really have your hands full! Beautiful girls! xx
Post a Comment