We started the day off with a treasure hunt for all of Anna's gifts. I had posted the first clue by her bead, and in the dark of night I heard feet pattering down the hallway. We had to send Anna and Mary back to their room so we could at least get out the camera. They had a great time finding the gifts, and it prolonged the excitement of all the surprises.
Anna has been in need of a new bike for a while, and she was excited to get it. She had been saving up for a new bike this past summer but lost interest. Now she is glad that she got one for her birthday so she can spend her money on something else. Plus, her little bike made it possible for Jacob to beat her in bike races, so now she is ready to take him on.
We had a yummy breakfast with blueberry muffins, eggs, and strawberry milk. And of course we had to include a candle for the fun of it. I was able to take in a birthday treat to Anna's class and we went out to celebrate for dinner, and to celebrate our match to Boston, which happened to be the same day.
Happy Birthday Anna!

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Anna! That's one bummer about winter birthdays. You have to bundle up to go enjoy your presents. :) The bike looks so fun.
Looks like fun. I know your not standing, but you look amazing for only having a month and a half left before your twins come! I hope all is going well!!
Post a Comment