12.14.2008

And Growing...


Well, for those who are wondering how I am coming along, here I am in all my glory. I think having the kids in the photo gives you better perspective. I can finally say my abdomen is like a rock. There is no squishy-ness at all when you give me a poke. The kids are having a great time watching the babies move around and push out in a variety of directions. It really is quite fascinating. I am to the point of not being able to see my ankles (even in the morning) and none of my shirts are doing their job. (For example, the red sweater above.) Thank goodness my friend loaned me her "unit belt", which keeps me modest. January 6th is the planned induction date, and I must say I am hoping to come on my own before then! We are still open to names, so if you have any (helpful) suggestions please feel free to share them.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Your belly is far out there, but you are still just tiny! Love the pics! Amazing you are this pregnant WITH TWINS and you are doing birthday parties...wow.

Jaimers said...

Oh my goodness! You just can't be comfortable with a belly that big! I hope they come sooner for you too! I just have to laugh at the children in the pic too! They all have this look of astound on their faces, as if they think those babies are just going to pop out!

Kristyn said...

Your tummy is big but you are still small everywhere else. You will be back to pre-pregnancy size in no time. Are you sleeping okay? Wow! I didn't realize for some reason that you were due so soon. Good luck. Can't wait to hear and see pictures!

Jessica said...

No helpful names.. Just a comment that you look fabulous! Seriously! :)JessB

erin said...

Names - the only ones I can think of we want to use...so, sorry, not much help there.

Maybe - Aubrey, Ashley, Camille, Heidi, Jessica, Kiercie, Lilly, Madison, Natalie, (I am going through the alphabet!!!)

Anyways - you do look great. Your tummy is the only thing that shows - and I hope they come for you earlier as well....Maybe New Year's Babies so you can get all the prizes and things!!!

Goodfellow Family said...

Ok I love it....those babies look like they are laying flat with their feet straight out. Cracks me up...you are so darling.....can't wait to see pics of the little ones when they get here. I need to call you, hopefully before you have them. Loves!