2.14.2008

Valentine's Day Dinner



So I totally stole this idea from my very clever and creative friend Sarah. She was telling about their tradition of having a family restaurant where they serve the kids (many of you have already read about it on her blog). I knew it would be a big hit with the kids. So we decided to give it a go. Moss was the waiter and I was the cook (of course). The girls loved having a menu and sitting at the table alone, and then to be served by a dramatic waitor was very entertaining. Poor Jacob missed it all. He fell asleep on the way home from decorating Moss' truck.

3 comments:

Babbel Family said...

Oh I am so glad you did it. My kids love it and look forward to it all year. Plus, they LOVE they get to pick their own food from their list of favorites!

Unknown said...

I am stealing this idea from the two of you for next year! Really cute!

kelie said...

This is so cute! I think I'll wait a few years to try this though, until they're old enough to fully appreciate my efforts! :)