We had a very nice day. I ended up being in charge of Mary's class party and never even took one picture it was so busy. I was just glad it went off without a hitch. After school we went and decorated Moss' truck in the parking garage. The kids had a great time tieing balloons onto it and putting Valentine stick-ons on the windows. (I have to give Lisa credit for that idea.) How is it that after a whole day focused on the kids they ask "Is there a Kids' Day?" It stems from the fact that there are holidays officially titled "Mother's Day" and "Father's Day".
2 comments:
Great Picture. I was all ready to decorate with balloons too, but then I realized this morning Phillip is on night float and his truck would be in our driveway all day long. I wasn't even thinking. I'm glad you carried it through though.
I did the same thing for Russ. Well without the balloons. I had hearts hanging and stuck everywhere. I just did the inside. The "cruiser" is a sight to behold anyway, imagine if I would have done the outside too. poor guy. Fun stuff!
Post a Comment