It is amazing the time and energy I put into food, all the while thinking that I am truly blessing my family. Well some how over the past 8 years I totally missed the reality that I am actually torturing my children! How is it that of all my responsibilities as a mom, my least favorite task is making dinner and cleaning it up, and the kids least favorite thing is to have to eat it, yet I keep doing it night after night????Mary is trying to finish her dinner without gagging in order to get some ice cream. Very motivated!
2.08.2008
Dinner Time or Torture?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So funny. Hunter usually passes on dinner even if he is offered a treat. He doesn't think the pain is worth it.
Wow, can I identify with that!?! Owen does NOT like potatoes (in any form), a fact that I just can not bring myself to accept, so I keep forcing him to try one bite every time we have them. The last time he was totally gagging.
Post a Comment