10.17.2007

Amazing Sunrise


It is not very often that I am glad to be awake before 7 a.m., but this morning we had the most amazing sunrise and rainbow. Everything was glowing red. The kids were thrilled, and of course we took a picture. It only lasted about 15 minutes before the the the dark clouds won over-- it rained all morning. I must admit, it isn't very often that I am overly impressed with a sunrise after living where I watched the sun rise and set over Lake Powell!

3 comments:

Babbel Family said...

We saw the most amazing rainbow yesterday afternoon. It was the first full rainbow I had seen in such a long time.

Anonymous said...

Did you run out and find the crock of gold at the end of the rainbow or do you Americans only do that on St. Patrick's day :-)
Now yo see, us Irish lasses know a thing or two about the rainbows (to be sure)...

Tamra said...

So we did not go looking for gold, it was way too early!