We were all pretty beat after the long drive and all the unpacking, so our fourth of July celebration was very simple. We were tempted to head down town for the famous Boston Pops, but just didn't have the stamina to take the kids out late and join the masses. We decided to check out the Minute Man Trail and visitors center. It was pretty amazing to realize that we were at the actual place where the commencement of the Revolutionary war took place. It was great too see how the kids caught on to the meaning of what we were celebrating.
Just a fun tree on the trail.
So much for Paul Revere being in this photo. Luckily Jacob's head still made it. I guess we are grateful someone was willing to take the photo for us.

1 comment:
Tammy... how fun and I'm so jealous! I know it wasn't all fun getting there but what fun times are ahead. Playgroup at the beach?!?! Keep us updated on how things are going. We're thinking about you.
Post a Comment