8.28.2008

Its a Girl and Its aGirl


Well, we made the big mistake of setting our hopes on giving Jake a brother, especially since we had 2 chances with twins, but the ultrasound revealed two healthy little girls. I always get nervous about deformities or other risks when it is time to get the ultrasound, so we are grateful that everything is in order.
I am really beginning to feel concerned about the reality of caring for 2 new babies at the same time, but as always you just do what you have to do. It is not like I am all that great at keeping things in order anyway, but I am sure my social life is going to suffer:).
We are so grateful for all the help and support we have received from friends and family. As far as an early delivery, unless the babies come on their own they will not induce more than a week early. Even though I may be huge, the babies still need the full pregnancy to develop and grow. We are excited and can now begin the planning and preparing...

6 comments:

Jessica said...

I am so glad everything is okay! That is awesome that you have two more little girls! Watch out Brookie!!

Kristyn said...

Congratulations!! ...and Good Luck!! Glad everything seems okay and they are healthy. What fun times lay ahead!

allyn said...

thanks for the re-invite, tammy. they look totally beautiful. as you know, i am an expert sonographer. i was completely positive i was looking at female parts when i was told noah was a boy.
anyway-your pictures of the caves and the lake a breathtaking. you grygla's really know how to reunite.
(where is that name from? not so common, eh?)

homewardbound said...

Well Tamra, the more the merrier. Moss, you could look at it this way more girls to have you wrapped around their little fingers. Autumn

Lise said...

Congratulations!!! I am not keeping my fingers crossed for a boy. Somehow I know girls are our lot in life. I am so excited, they are so cute. Have not idea what I am going to do with them when they are thirteen but really cute now! I do feel bad for Jake, though.

Amy Lee said...

Congrats! I love little girls! Just be grateful you have a boy. Some families like my sister's 7 girls weren't able to get one.