Just as Summer seemed like it was slipping past us, somehow the last week before school seemed to last forever. The girls were very excited and anxious to find out who their teachers would be and what their new class would be like. We have been so fortunate to have such fabulous teachers so far. We are so grateful for their teachers who work so hard for our kids.
Anna decided to go for a new look for the new school year and cut herself some bangs. I had to cut a few more to balance out her job, but unfortunately I did not do it right and she trimmed them up again! So now she is looking rather retro with her short spikey bangs, but still adorable nonetheless. I of course strongly impressed upon her the fact that no one cuts their own hair.

3 comments:
I would have FLIPPED!!!
I finally feel like I'm back in the loop. I did notice Anna's bangs on sunday and thought they looked good (I thought she just wanted a different look from Mary or something.)
I like the bangs too. You know, bangs are "in" now, so maybe Anna was just trying to keep up with the latest styles. :) My mom always used to say that my sisters and I kept her "hip."
Post a Comment