7.27.2008

Hair the Old Fashioned Way

We had a great time watching Peter pan and tying up the girls hair in rags (or sheets). My mom used to do this to us on occasion when I was very young. When I mentioned the idea to Mary she exclaimed, "That's how Laura Ingalls did her hair in Little House in the Big Woods." Ever since we started viewing the hair blogs, the girls are all into having their hair done up in new and various ways. Unfortunately the camera batteries died before I could get an after shot. But if you are wondering, the curls were very tight. We ended up putting their hair up in a ponytail that looked like a bun with the curls being so tight. The girls loved it, and received many appreciated compliments at church.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Grygla Family said...

can you believe that i used to do that to my hair also - to think if i just waited a few years...the curl would be all natural. ohhh the torture hair can be. ellie will not wear headbands, bows, anything...i did not train her young enough, the shame =o)!!