One of the main attractions for going to the local carnival was the chance to ride in a hot air balloon. Due to a little confusion we had to wait several hours for the balloon. Unfortunately our kids are so used to stimulation that I don't think they appreciated the opportunity fully. Once back on the ground there were no oohs or ahhhs, just "Can I go to the bounce house again?" Nonetheless, we had a good time and we will probably never do it again.
7.05.2008
The LONG awaited Balloon Ride
One of the main attractions for going to the local carnival was the chance to ride in a hot air balloon. Due to a little confusion we had to wait several hours for the balloon. Unfortunately our kids are so used to stimulation that I don't think they appreciated the opportunity fully. Once back on the ground there were no oohs or ahhhs, just "Can I go to the bounce house again?" Nonetheless, we had a good time and we will probably never do it again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I too felt my kids weren't that impressed. We've been spoiling them with fun.
Post a Comment