After a very long day outside, we finally took some pictures by the temple. Anna took this artistic photo of Moss and I.
The kids were so beat, and we only got this picture with bribes of frozen custard. It was so bright as the sun was directly in our eyes. The temple is so beautiful. It truly is amazing to think of what it took for the pioneers to build it with out any modern machinery. I am so grateful for the blessings of the temple and the reminder they are of the purpose of this life.
The main reason we decided to take this trip was in preparation of Mary turning 8 next month and preparing for her baptism. We hope she will understand the sacrifices that her anscesters made for the gospel and the great heritage she has been given. She is such a determined girl that I don't think she will have much difficulty following their examples. We are very proud of who she is and the choices she is making.

1 comment:
Looks like such a fun trip! The kids look SO cute dressed up in the pioneer clothes!
Post a Comment