1.11.2008

Mornings at the Fenbergs

Brooke has been drinking the milk out of her bowl since she was about 9 months old. She is never finished until it is completely emptied!

Our mornings begin very early around here. I guess it is a positive thing that the kids are so excited about beginning a new day... Fortunately our kids have a good time together despite the frequent arguments that erupt throughout the day. My heart goes out to my own mother as I think back on all the times she begged us to quick bickering and just play nicely together. I took this little quip this morning as I was totally amazed at the raucus party that was occuring around me. Sometimes I feel like I am living someone else's life as I realize that all of these children are mine, and I am responsible for their upbringing. I often wonder, "How did I get here?" Of course I love my children dearly and we have a great time together. They are a daily reminder of what life is all about despite the news and horrible things that are going on around us everyday. I hope you enjoy the little clips and insight to our daily life.


I have to admit that it sort of reminds me of those clips you see on that show Super Nanny. Not to mention how superbly clean our home is in the background! It is no wonder why we cannot get to school on time.

Hopefully this has not ruined your image of our perfect family life!

4 comments:

Phillip and Lisa Hill said...

I love it. I say it's a miracle that kids even make it to school fed and with clothes on with how they act sometimes in the morning. I've been up for a couple hours now due to kids adjusting to Utah time, if you are wondering why I'm blogging right now. :) See ya.

Unknown said...

Happy to see someone else lives my life! Loved it! Jessica B.

Tisha said...

I Love it! Getting kids to school is such a HUGE event!

Brooke Eriksen said...

i love it all!