1.10.2010

Family Photo (nightmare)


We love our each of our children dearly, but there are times when it is not so obvious.
Homespun family photo sessions would be a case in point.

Our Children will probably be scarred for life after this attempt. But we would not want the tears to be shed in vain, so the pictures must be posted.

Is it too much for a mother to want a small token of all her hard work? (Obviously the answer is YES!)
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Love all of their skirts, did you make all of those?? Oh wait, of course you did, you always amazed with all of your projects you could do. I can't even keep my house clean let alone do a project. They are all so sweet! We miss your family!!

Phillip and Lisa Hill said...

I say just tell them to act crazy, take your pics, then people will think it was all on purpose. They are all cute no matter what.

ashley said...

i feel the same with photos...it is so hard to get all the kids to look at the same place at the same time without crossed eyes, a finger up a nose, or the tears. for real...is it that hard to sit and smile @ mom??

Mike and Steph said...

Oh man, I can't even imagine trying to get 6 kids to smile and cooperate! You did a great job, and they are adorable, and do those skirts come in my size? (Well, not my current size, but my size 6 months from now?)

kelie said...

Agreed, way cute skirts...can you come teach an Super Saturday for those??

Kristyn said...

I think they are cute (and yes cute skirts)! Your kids are all so cute that it doesn't take much.

I can't believe Anna is 8 and got babtized. I forget she is older than Jaron. What's happening? They are growing up too fast!