We made a mad dash trip to NC for a long Labor Day weekend. The driving was horrendous, but the camping was a blast. Fortunate for Jake he does have boy cousins! They are all finally old enough to play together and have a good time romping in the dirt.
Of course there is nothing better then getting all dolled up in the woods. Manicure anyone????
Brooke fell in love on this trip. But who wouldn't? Just look at that handsome kid!
Mmmmm. Smores. Actually I would have to say that the best part of this whole trip (besides the good company of course) was the amazing food that Moss' brother Talo made for us all. It was seriously gourmet-shish kabobs, fish, & pasta. Not to mention that any time I don't have to cook is a fantastic vacation!

3 comments:
I certainly hope you ate the fish because when someone goes to enough trouble to cook fish, you should certainly eat it even if it does have a weird texture. haha j/k Fun times.
ohman! i know we are a bit off the road, but you came that far and didn't tell us? we would have met you in richmond or d.c. or somewhere.
glad you had fun. sad the ride sucked.
I love the finger nail pic! How cute is it that! At least you can HIDE the dirt under your fingernails that way! It looks like you had a great time!
Post a Comment