6.17.2009

Classic Moment


How could I not document this? Just in case you wonder if they are watching you...
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jaimers said...

That's so sweet that you got that photo. Sophia always did that too, but I never caught her on camera. She also decided it was a good idea to re-inact a woman giving birth from a pregnancy book I had around. I was in my room with her and I turned around and she was laying on the bed, spread eagle, with no clothes on saying, "Look mom, I'm having a baby." I just laughed and told her to please never do that with her friends around...or anyone else for that matter!

erin said...

Elizabeth still does that! she would sit next to me when I was feeding Brennan...she would do it on her own...it really makes you think about what you do and say...hoping they learn some good things!! And I think it works sometimes, tonight she said excuse us as we were trying to pass another grocery cart...whoo hooo!

Tamra said...

Thats me Mary (I just lost my two front teeth)

Amy Lee said...

That's Great. I am glad you were able to get a picture of it.