Those are cuties! I believe in healthy babies, toddlers, and whatever other stages she still has her fat!
So cute! What are you feeding them?
They look like Brooke! Love a baby with some chunck on them!
I agree w/ Sarah, they totally look like Brooke! Skinny babies just aren't as cute as little chubsters, hands down!
They are SOOOOO cute! I hope all is going well with your family. I posted on your "Provo" blog. :0)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Those are cuties! I believe in healthy babies, toddlers, and whatever other stages she still has her fat!
So cute! What are you feeding them?
They look like Brooke! Love a baby with some chunck on them!
I agree w/ Sarah, they totally look like Brooke! Skinny babies just aren't as cute as little chubsters, hands down!
They are SOOOOO cute! I hope all is going well with your family. I posted on your "Provo" blog. :0)
Post a Comment