4.21.2009

How to Do It

The inevitable question whenever someone finds out I have 6 children is, "How do you do it?" This is going to be my answer... "I just sit down a lot."
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Babbel Family said...

You are amazing. I totally would have jumped on the crazy train with 2 babies. I am at the train station with just one!

Lise said...

Are you sure you ever sit down? I can't imagine but I'm sure it all works out. The babies are super cute. I can't believe how different Brooke looks with her bangs cut. Guess what? We finally got Myka to give up the pacifier last week. It was pretty hard for 3 nights but now it is going great. It helped her let go that when I took her in for a check up the doctor told her she needed to get rid of it. Good luck!

Amy Lee said...

My answer has been, "I just have to" or I just try to get through life one day at a time." Hang in there and enjoy them!