These adorable dresses were made for us by one one of Moss' friends from his Home ward. We absolutely love them. There is just something about having the girls dressed alike. So until they protest...
They are so cute! I can't believe how chunky they are, I love it! You look great by the way! I heard from Marcy on FaceBook. She just had her 8th!!! I guess we're both behind. :)
i always wanted twin boys - so that i could dress them in a cute nautical outfit...maybe it is a good thing that i don't have them! hope packing and stuff is going well!
7 comments:
They are so cute! I can't believe how chunky they are, I love it! You look great by the way! I heard from Marcy on FaceBook. She just had her 8th!!! I guess we're both behind. :)
They are adorable.
Go for it! When else can you do it and it just looks so super cute! Especially when you have such cute babies!
Remember Jed Anderson's older twin sisters Hope and Chloe dressed exactly the same all the way through high school! Darling dresses!
Adorable!!!! They are getting so big.
i always wanted twin boys - so that i could dress them in a cute nautical outfit...maybe it is a good thing that i don't have them! hope packing and stuff is going well!
ps - i am in scott's account, just incase you were wondering which "grygla" family that was from!
Post a Comment