11.06.2008

3 months to Go

Well, many of you who do not get to witness my daily growth have requested a picture of my progress. All I can say is that I have a lot of very kind and convincing friends who had me totally believing I wasn't all that big yet. I guess I should have taken the disclaimer "for having twins" into greater consideration. Somehow I have never really viewed myself from this perspective, and I think I will continue to avoid it. I can only wait to see what the next 10-12 weeks brings.
Lets just say I only get to see my ankles once a day and that is when I get out of bed. I have to admire them for a brief moment before they are lost to the ever increasing edema. On the bright side, the increased water in my legs does seem to decrease the pain associated with the varicose veins I have been blessed with. My guess is the water retention must be acting as a compression mechanism. There is a bright side to everything!

10 comments:

kelie said...

Okay, yes, you have a belly. But HELLO, the rest of your body looks totally the same!! When I am pregnant every inch of me looks like an over inflated balloon. My face and booty most especially!! And you haven't been able to excercize, if I were in your shoes I would weigh 250 lbs.

Phillip and Lisa Hill said...

I have to say even skinny people look like they have a belly if they stand sideways, pooch their tummy out, and take a picture. You look great now and will afterward too and everyone will say "wow, you have six kids!"

Ann & Patrick McVey said...

Tammy, take it from someone who has twins, you look great! I also thought your comment on your ankles was funny, I felt the same way. It got so bad for me that I couldn't wear anything but tennis shoes opened as wide as possible and not tied. But this too shall pass!

Andrea said...

You look GREAT! I guess all those years of helping each other NOT cross our legs in Young Women's didn't work so well, huh? I think you are absolutely darling!

Jessica said...

Seriously Tammy, you look amazing! You are putting us all to shame. Sure you have a belly, and you should have that. You have nothing else. I wish I could look like you with one baby in my belly in the first trimester let alone 2nd or 3rd. You glow! :)JessB

Babbel Family said...

Tammy, You look too good for being pregnant at all let alone with twins. BUT- since you are giving birth to a litter you do deserve it!

Marianna said...

You look adorable! I love that big perky belly! I am so excited for you!

Brooke Eriksen said...

Still cute as ever! You should havve at least ten more;)

allyn said...

what were you thinking, having twins!
whatever, you are just mad because you actually look pregnant for single fetus on a normal body.
you look amazing and i still can't believe you guys will have twins.

Jaimers said...

You are too cute! I wish I got a round belly like that! I only get fat and everyone just thinks I'm depressed and eating a lot b/c they can't tell that it's a baby, not just fat! I get major edema from the very beginning, too, and there's not much I can do for that!