I made this game as part of a christmas present, and thought they turned out super cute. Of course I got the idea from a friend who did a different variation in a file folder. The cards are made with wallet size photos, which you get 2 of when you order from Sam's club. I then mounted them and laminated them. My kids are already loving looking at them and playing the game. I also think they would be a good item to take to church to keep kids busy. Is there anything better than looking at a picture of yourself? All the pictures are from our recent family reunion. I am hoping to make a set for each of my siblings and their families.

4 comments:
You are a freakin genius! I am totally going to copy!!!
way cute - just leave my "fatness" out of the pictures!!! my children are great substitutes!
two words. Super woman!
So fun! What a CUTE idea! I just might have to steal it from you! :)
Post a Comment