Thanks for sharing all the wonderful pictures of your trip. I've been checking all week. I'm so glad your family had fun. I've been missing Sea World. In fact, we watched some video today of Shamu's show. Sea World is pretty much all we had to beat the heat in San Antonio. Your family is so beautiful. What fun!!!!
4 comments:
Thanks for sharing all the wonderful pictures of your trip. I've been checking all week. I'm so glad your family had fun. I've been missing Sea World. In fact, we watched some video today of Shamu's show. Sea World is pretty much all we had to beat the heat in San Antonio. Your family is so beautiful. What fun!!!!
All those pictures are SO great! Looks like the kids had the best time! The beach looks AWESOME!
What a fun trip,your kids will have great memories of your awesome family.
https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-dan-syarat-memiliki-kartu-kredit-citibank/
Post a Comment