We thought we should hurry and get a few pictures in the leaves before winter finally set in. We had the most wonderful weather which ended abruptly on Thanksgiving. It literally went from a very nice 70 degree high to a miserable 40 degrees in one day. I am grateful that Fall held out as long as it did, but winter and cold have to be my least favorite season by far!

Jacob is almost 4 and very imaginitive. We are having a good time together while the girls are at school. He does miss them and whenever we go out he asks, "Are we going to get the girls?" His favorite things include rockets and jets. He is strongly influenced by having two older sisters, and plays "puppy" and "kitty" with them.
Mary is 7 1/2 and in second grade. She loves her teacher Mr. Wade, and is super focused on her school work. She loves math and is always asking questions, trying to memorize new facts. She is a big helper around the house these days unless it gets in the way of her schedule. If I don't set the agenda, she will make one up for herself and then I am out of luck!
Sweet little Brooke is such a joy to have around the house. She has her sisters wrapped around her little finger. They will do anything for her as long as she gives them hugs and kisses. She is becoming very verbal and saying all sorts of new little phrases. She spends her days pushing chairs and climbing. I have to be very careful what I leave on the counter any more.
Anna is nearly 6 and in the throws of Kindergarten. She still denies that she enjoys school and I am not sure that she does, but she has a wonderful teacher and is doing well. She is showing signs of being an artist. She will spend all her free time drawing and coloring if she is allowed to. I must say she is quite good at it. She is still an avid animal lover, mostly of dogs and horses.
4 comments:
SUPER cute pictures!
Those pictures are SO cute! You have such a BEAUTIFUL family!
What great pictures! You are quite the photographer. Brooke's eyes are such an awesome color blue.
Wow!! What a beautiful bunch of kids you have! I wish we lived closer, our kids would have so much fun playing together! :)
Post a Comment